House and Land Package Lot 5 , 2 Dillies Lane Tahmoor
TURNKEY PACKAGE – NO PROGRESS PAYMENTS!!!
Sick of suburban and city hustle and bustle living. Why don’t you consider the fresh air country air and greenery at Tahmoor/ Thirlmere!! Why don’t you move into one of our TURNKEY HOMES, only pay 5% now and rest on Settlement, no progress payments.
Package feature and benefits:
- Spacious alfresco areas off living areas
- Stylish kitchen and living spaces
- Beautiful floor coverings
- Separate lounge/theatre room, study room, generous storage suitably for hassle free livings,
As part of this amazing opportunity, Ozy Homes is releasing 10 House and Land packages with Fixed prices, single contract. An attractive proposition for lenders and a much easy process for building your new home.
Take advantage of the government’s First Loan Deposit Scheme strategy starting 1st January 2020, to support eligible First Home Buyers. In Brief, the government has suggested there will be regional caps on the value of homes for which it will guarantee a deposit.
- If you’ve saved 5% of the purchase price of your property, the government will guarantee the remaining 15% of the deposit.
- You still need to borrow 95%, but you can avoid Loan Mortgage Insurance.
- Your mortgage needs to be an owner-occupied loan with principal-and-interest repayments.
- Eligible first home buyers can’t be earning more than $125,000 a year ($200,000 combined for couples).
- Access to the scheme is limited to 10,000 borrowers.
- The value of eligible homes under the scheme varies by state and city/region (see https://www.nhfic.gov.au/what-we-do/fhlds/eligibility)
- This scheme will make low deposit home loans The scheme will be administered through the National Housing Finance and Investment Corporation(NHFIC) in partnership with lenders. In an announcement, the government said it would prioritise “smaller lenders to boost competition”.