Are you looking to buy a new home? Below are the current Government assistance schemes to help you with your purchase.
Shared Equity Scheme
The Shared Equity Home Buyer Helper scheme is a NSW Government initiative to help eligible home buyers purchase their own home with as little as a 2% deposit. The NSW Government will contribute a proportion of the purchase price of a property in exchange for an equivalent ownership share in the property.
To find out more visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/housing-and-construction/shared-equity
First Home Buyer Choice Program
If you’re a first home buyer, purchasing a new or existing home up to $1.5 million or vacant land on which you intend to build a home for up to $800,000, you may be entitled to a choice to either pay the existing up front transfer duty or an annual property tax.
To find out more visit: https://www.revenue.nsw.gov.au/grants-schemes/first-home-buyer/first-home-buyer-choice
Why Build with OzyHomes?
- 01 Six years structural Warranty
- 02 Direct access to your site
- 03 Supervisor and management team
- 04 Owners personally meet clients on site to review plans and progress
- 05 Three months maintenance from practical completion
- 06 Housing Indemnity Insurance
- 07 Price hold guarantee
- 08 Engineered designed Slab using 32Mpa for piers and main slab
- 09 Quality every step of the way
- 10 High Quality Inclusions above the rest
- 11 Ability to alter wall layouts free of charge
Build with Us!
Contact an Ozy Homes
professional today to book
your FREE Consultation